Save money by identifying credit problems before you order a tri-merge report
Smart Select allows you to set parameters that will determine if a tri-merge report is pulled or just a single bureau when pulling a credit report through your Loan Origination Software (LOS).
You can determine which parameters you want to use and you can change, add or remove any of these parameters at any time. The parameters include:
- 1-3 Upgrade: If the first bureau meets the score and guideline bureaus, the file will upgrade to a tri-merge.
- 1-2-3 Upgrade: This mode will pull all bureaus one by one and check the results against the requirements. If the first bureau meets the requirements, the second bureau will be pulled. If the second meets the requirements, then the last bureau will be ordered.
- 2-3 Upgrade: This mode will pull 2 bureaus and if any meet the requirements, the last bureau will be ordered.
- Default bureau (you define which bureau will be pulled first and it will check the below parameters before pulling the other two bureaus. This occurs immediately so there is no delay)
- Credit score less than x
- Cumulative collection balance greater than x
- Bankruptcy filings within the past 23 months
- Delinquent child support accounts
- Unreleased federal tax liens
- Defaulted student loans
You can also define which employees can still access our website and add the other two bureaus when necessary.